Yesterday I did a Facebook LIVE video to encourage, inspire and uplift those who feel like giving up and throwing in the towel. Be encouraged as you read these tips and be sure to join us on the fan page for continued inspirational messages, business and life tips, shouts outs to the community and more. Be blessed!
Now of course I know life and business are scary things, especially when building seems uncertain. You may find yourself in a similar circumstance that I found myself, unsure of which direction to take. I felt unfulfilled and unworthy many days but resilience is my middle name. So I want to share with you what I shared with my FB Live community. These tips, if implemented will help you rediscover your purpose and hopefully help you reignite your passion. You owe it to yourself and others to keep pushing forward.
- Pray daily. Have faith. Trust God
- Be consistent always
- Find a reason to complete your tasks – something that outweighs all excuses
- Giving up should be removed from your vocabulary
- Don’t be afraid to fail or make a mistake
- Don’t allow people’s negative views to affect your growth
- Keep going